If your elder in the home is brand new to internet use, then it’s important to understand the fullness of what he/she is getting into.
At A-1 Home Care, we offer compassionate caregiving professionals who are experienced in navigating the online world, bringing helping hands and a golden heart to seniors in the home who are just beginning to learn firsthand about their desktop or PC.
A-1 Home Care’s round-the-clock 24 hour care services have helped elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, to enjoy the most exceptional in-home care found anywhere in the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas.
A-1 Home Care provides additional caregiver services in the home that include:
- assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dishwashing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- errand running like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care for physical handicaps and other disabilities
- child care
- pet care
Every elder care expert at A-1 Home Care is gun-ho about protecting new internet users from money fraud, identity theft, false dating proposals, and other common predatorial attacks employed by individuals who lurk for the most inexperienced users. After all, A-1 Home Care is dedicated to senior safety both in the home– and online!
You can discover more about the hourly in-home care options at A-1 Home Care by dialing (310) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today.