Heart Attack Care
In-Home Heart Attack Care for Elderly survivors in Irvine, Tustin, Newport Beach, Seal Beach, Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda, Fullerton
Heart attacks, also known as Myocardial Infarctions, occur most commonly when the hardened plaque buildup in the wall of a coronary artery ruptures, creating a blood clot that impairs blood flow to the heart that damages or kills parts of the heart muscle of the artery. Old age, lifestyle choices such as smoking, and pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiovascular disease, Diabetes, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure or obesity are high risk factors for heart attack.
When someone you love has had a heart attack, the risk of a second heart attack is greater because myocardial scarring of the heart muscle makes the heart permanently weaker. Pursuing a healthier lifestyle, stopping bad habits and taking prescribed long term medication can decrease risk.
A-1 Home Care Agency is a non-medical homecare agency that specializes in compassionate Heart Attack Care for Elderly and Senior survivors. We can provide in-home care on a 24-Hour Live-In Care or Hourly Care basis and assist with tasks such as monitoring your loved one’s blood sugar or blood pressure before and after meals, assisting with daily exercise, and taking prescribed medications such as Aspirin, Metoprolol, or Spironolactone.
Compassionate Caregivers for Heart Attack Survivors
All our compassionate and experienced Heart Attack Caregivers, Nurse Aides, Companions, and Home Health Aides must:
- Be State Registered
- Have Minimum 2 Years’ Experience
- Provide LiveScan Background Check
- Pass DMV Driving Record Check
- Pass Sex Offender Database Check
- Pass Tuberculosis Test
- Have CPR and 1st Aid Certification
- Complete State Required Training
- Have Malpractice / Liability Insurance
- Interview with A-1 Home Care Agency Staff
About A-1 Home Care Agency
A-1 Home Care Agency is a State Licensed, Bonded, and Insured non-medical homecare agency that has been a care provider for Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley and Orange County since 1991.
- Approved Vendor by Long-Term Care Insurance Companies
- Contracted Provider for Long Term Care Insurance Guild
- Approved Vendor for Veterans Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit Program
- Approved Vendor for Regional Center of Orange County
- Approved Vendor for Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center
- Partner of Citrus Valley Hospital for Medi-Care Bundle Payment Program
- Approved Vendor for Partners in Care Foundation – MSSP
- Vendor for Family Caregiver Resource Center in OC / St. Jude’s Hospital – MSSP
- Member of American Board of Home Care
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC)
- Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
- Member of American Care Management Association
- Certified National Readmission Prevention Team
Our agency is approved by Long Term Insurance Companies (LTCI) such as Penn Treaty, CALPERS, MetLife Insurance, Veteran Administration, Bankers’ Life & Casualty, John Hancock and many others. We have over 27 years’ experience working with Long Term Care Insurance and can ensure excellent home care services and timely reimbursement from your insurance company.
To hire a compassionate caregiver in your area, CALL us at (562) 929-8400, (949) 650-3800 or (626) 219-6440 today!