If a loved one has recently suffered a stroke, injury or surgery they may require personal services to assist them in dressing, bathing and even walking. Most people want to help a loved one any way they can, but highly personal tasks can become embarrassing and anxiety-ridden.
Caring for a mother, father, grandmother, or grandfather can be uncomfortable or cause injury to the patient depending on the kind of care that the individual now requires. A-1 Home Care Agency can provide personal services during this stressful time. Some of the care services that we offer include: In Home Personal Care, Incontinence Care, Postpartum Care, Personal Hygiene services for elders, Caregivers or Companions for seniors, and more.
If a loved one has recently suffered a stroke, injury or surgery they may require personal services to assist them in dressing, bathing and even walking. Most people want to help a loved one any way they can, but highly personal tasks can become embarrassing or difficult for a family member to assist them with.
If your father is 6’ tall and over 250 pounds and you’re a small framed daughter trying to help him shower, there’s a real risk of him slipping and falling or you can injure yourself. It’s a very unsafe situation, as well as uncomfortable. Even helping your frail mother can cause her anxiety which may lead to her not wanting to maintain her personal hygiene.
A-1 Home Care Agency can provide the personal services your loved one needs, matching the Caregiver’s skills, experience and physical attributes to the needs of your family member. All Caregivers, Home Health Aides, Personal Care Assistants and Nurse Aides must pass our screening process and provide current documentation and references.
Personal Care Services:
- Personal Hygiene / Bathing Assistance
- Incontinence Care / Toiletry Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility / Walking Assistance
- Safety Supervision
- Range of Motion
- Transferring from Bed to Chair
- Errand Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housecleaning and Laundry
- Assistance Recovering from Injuries, Accidents or Falls
- Bathing and Tuck-In Services
Medical Condition Care:
- After Surgery Care
- After Stroke Care
- Dementia Care
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Sundowner’s Syndrome
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Arthritis / Pain Management
- Dialysis Care
- Low Vision / Blindness
- Hospice Care
Why Hire from A-1 Home Care?
Our agency has provided affordable and compassionate non-medical care since 1991. We serve Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley and Orange County residents.
- State Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Approved Vendor by Long-Term Care Insurance Companies
- Contracted Provider for Long Term Care Insurance Guild
- Approved Vendor for Veterans Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit Program
- Approved Vendor for Regional Center of Orange County
- Approved Vendor for Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center
- Partner of Citrus Valley Hospital for Medi-Care Bundle Payment Program
- Approved Vendor for Partners in Care Foundation – MSSP
- Vendor for Family Caregiver Resource Center in OC / St. Jude’s Hospital – MSSP
- Member of American Board of Home Care
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC)
- Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
- Member of American Care Management Association
- Registered with California Department of Social Services
- Registered with Home Care Services Bureau
- Certified National Readmission Prevention Team
- Workers Compensation Approved Provider
Call for a Free Quote Today!
Los Angeles County (562) 929-8400
Orange County (949) 650-3800
San Gabriel Valley (626) 219-6440