Be a Part of Something Bigger
Flexible Caregiver Jobs for LA, OC, and SGV
Join Our Caregiver Family
Are you a people person who loves performing meaningful work for others? Caregiving may be perfect for you. A-1 Home Care Agency has been providing senior care, postpartum care and hospice care in Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley and Orange County for over 20 years. We are currently looking for great Senior Aides, Companions, Hospice Caregivers, Baby Nurses and Home Helpers with experience in home care who can join our dedicated team!
We understand you may have other clients or responsibilities and do our best to find you jobs that fit in your existing schedule.
Bi Weekly Pay
We pay on a steady, Bi-Weekly Schedule so you can plan and budget accurately.
We have clients throughout Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley. Job offers are based on where you live and your location preferences.
Positions are available year round. The right candidates are:
- Have at least 2 verifiable references
- CPR/ First Aid certificate
- HCA Approved
- Bonus if you have or are studying for N.A or C.H.H.A license
We ask that you complete a Live Scan Criminal Background check and an in person interview. Come fill out an application at 12631 Imperial Hwy Ste F-104, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 or call us at (562) 929-8400 to get a start on your exciting career.
What Our Caregivers Are Saying
See what our caregivers are saying about working with us at A-1 Home Care Agency:
Los Angeles, California
Frequently Asked Questions
Get instant answers to some of the most commonly asked questions that we get about our caregiver jobs and positions.
How much do you pay?
Wages vary, depending on the schedule, length of contract, duties, level of care and caregiver’s experience.
What do I need to bring?
Applicants must bring the following items:
- California ID or driver’s license
- Social Security card
- Proof of Citizenship or Residency such as a US birth certificate, Permanent Residency card, US Passport, Work Permit or Green Card
- Names and phone numbers of references
Bring the following documents if you have them:
- First Aid
- TB test results
- Additional certificates such as Certified Nurse Aide, Medical Assistant or Certified Home Health Aide (Caregiver experience with Non-Medical Home Care patients is accepted in place of certificates)
- Letters of Recommendation
- LiveScan Background results from within the last 12 months
- Registration # from State of California
What do the client’s usually need?
Most clients need help with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, meal preparation, light housecleaning, laundry and errands. Some will also need incontinence care / toiletry assistance, safety supervision, lifting, transferring and help with Range of Motion exercise.
Do I have to drive or have my own car?
No, not all clients require a caregiver who can drive or has their own car. The agency only requires you have reliable transportation and can get to work on time.
How do I get information about open positions?
When we call to offer you a position, we describe the client’s health, needs and requirements. We also tell you the location, duties, schedule and wage.