At A-1 Home Care Agency, our staff is ready to provide comprehensive disease-specific care for you or your loved one. Each specialty service that we offer is unique to you, and only you.
Our highly customized plans of care target each client’s specific health issues. This approach is designed to promote a faster recovery time and a greater control of chronic conditions by minimizing any health complications, as well as decreasing the need for hospitalizations.
Our Disease-Specific Services include:
- Brain Injury Care
- Cancer Care
- Diabetic Care
- Heart Attack Care
- Lou Gehrig’s Disease Care
- Parkinson’s Care
- Multiple Sclerosis Care
Our compassionate, trained caregivers can assist you with the challenges of any of the aforementioned diseases so that you can be independent and as comfortable as possible. At A-1 Home Care Agency, we provide the appropriate care necessary to ensure a safe and successful recovery. Our goal is to always help you or your loved one return to a state of comfort, whether it be through consultation, companionship or medication reminders.
Each and every one of our caregivers is trained and educated on how to handle clients in a safe and friendly manner. As you already know, disease-specific care requires the need for caregivers that can provide special care and supervision along with managing the disease that you or your loved one is suffering from.
Some of the services that we can offer include, but are not limited to:
- Personal care
- Assistance with running daily errands
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Any doctor or therapist specified exercise(s)
- Lifestyle changes
- Following nutritional guidelines
- Monitoring recovery
- Assist in all daily activities such as bathing and dressing
- Companionship and fellowship
- Provide a safe environment
- Fall and injury prevention
- Light housekeeping and cleaning
A-1 Home Care is Licensed, Bonded and Insured. We currently serve the LA, OC, and SGV counties on an hourly or 24 hour live in basis. For more information on our disease-specific care services, give us a call today and one of our case managers will be happy to assist you.
Give Us A Call Today!
With 3 convenient locations, we can assist you wherever you are.
We Are Here To Help When You Need Us
- We Are Available 24/7
- Flexible and Fast Scheduling
- State Registered Caregivers
- Hourly & Live-In Schedules Available
- High-Quality Personal Care
- Regular Quality Assurance
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured