NON-MEDICAL HOME CARE SERVICE
IN-HOME CARE SERVICES FOR SENIOR AND ELDERLY
As we become elderly or seniors, it becomes more difficult to maintain our homes or handle other tasks due to having less energy and more ailments, such as arthritis.
You may notice your mother or father needs a little help around the house or with personal hygiene. You know they’re in good health, but you see they could use some additional assistance. Unfortunately, you have other responsibilities that make it difficult to be there for your aging parent as much as you’d wish.
This is where a Non-Medical In Home Care Agency specializing in senior and elderly care can help.
A-1 Home Care Agency offers one-on-one, personal home-care services that give seniors and elderly people compassionate assistance to help maintain their daily lives and household. Hiring a Caregiver, Companion, Personal Care Attendant, Home Health Aide or Nurse Aide from our Home Care Organization (HCO) will allow your loved one to remain in their own home and retain their independence.
TYPES OF NON-MEDICAL IN HOME CARE SERVICES
- Dementia and Memory Care
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Safety Supervision
- After Surgery Care
- After Stroke Recovery
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Personal Hygiene / Bathing Assistance
- Incontinence Care / Toiletry Assistance
- Companionship to Prevent Depression or Loneliness
- Assistance Recovering from Injuries, Accidents or Falls
- Low Vision / Blindness Care Attendants
FINDING THE RIGHT IN-HOME CAREGIVER
In recent years, medical and health professionals have recognized the benefit of elderly and seniors aging at home instead of being forcefully admitted to a Nursing / Convalescent Home, Skilled Nursing Facility or Assisted Living Community for seniors due to poor health and safety concerns.
Even the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) have included Community Based Personal Care Services to help seniors receive the home care services they need to remain independent in their own homes.
Now families just need to find the right at home caregiver for their loved one.
Use a State Licensed, Bonded and Insured Home Care Organization:
To ensure your family’s safety, it’s best to hire from a home Care Organization that is licensed byt the Home Care Services Bureau (HCSB). This ensures all caregivers matched with your family:
- Are State Registered
- Have Minimum 2 Years’ Experience
- Have Verifiable References
- Pass LiveScan Background Check
- Test Negative for Covid-19
- No Tickets or Violations on DMV Driving Record
- Pass Sex Offender Database Check
- Test Negative for Tuberculosis
- Have Current CPR and 1st Aid Certification
- Complete State Required Training
- Have Malpractice / Liability Insurance
- Interview with A-1 Home Care Agency Staff
We provide a wide range of care giving services and will work with you to find a caregiver that best suits your needs or the needs of your loved one. Our services include Non-Medical Home Caregiver, 24-Hour Live-In Caregiver, Hospital and Facility Sitters, Respite Care, Terminally Ill / Hospice Care and assistance for Handicapped, Disabled and adults or children with Special Needs.
WHAT MAKES A-1 HOME CARE AGENCY RIGHT FOR YOU?
- State Licensed, Bonded and Insured Non-Medical Home Care Organization (HCO)
- Certified MediCare / MediCal Provider for Personal Care Services
- Vendor for Medi-Cal Waiver Programs
- Approved Vendor by Long-Term Care Insurance Companies
- Contracted Provider for Long Term Care Insurance Guild
- Approved Vendor for Veterans Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit Program
- Provider for Health Saving Accounts (HSA) Health Plans
- Respite Care Vendor by California Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center Provider
- Regional Center of Orange County Provider
- North Los Angeles Regional Center Provider
- Service Provider for Senior Care Network / Huntington Hospital – MSSP
- Los Angeles Caregiver Resource Center – USC Davis – MSSP
- Approved Vendor for Partners in Care Foundation – MSSP
- Approved Agency for Family Caregiver Resource Center in OC / St. Jude’s Hospital – MSSP
- Member of American Board of Home Care (ABHC)
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC)
- Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
- Member of American Care Management Association (ACMA)
- Alzheimer’s Association Member
- Member of America’s Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Workers Compensation Approved Provider
We serve Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Gabriel Valley and South Bay area residents of any age – adults, children, seniors, elderly, ill, injured, disabled or Special Needs.
We provide personalized schedules on a Part Time Hourly or 24-Hour Live In Basis. A-1 Home Care Agency has Case Managers available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week and 365 Days a Year.
♦ Private Pay
We work with clients to arrange home care services that fit their budgets.
♦ Long Term Care Insurance
A-1 Home Care Agency is approved by Long Term Care Insurance Companies and contracted with the Long Term Care Guild.
♦ VA Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit Program
U.S. Military Veterans that served during War Time may be eligible for supplemental income to pay for Home Care services for themselves or their spouse.
They can fill out the form on our web site to determine if they qualify:
♦ Health Savings Account (HAS)
If you have a Health Savings Account (HSA) attached to your health plan, you can use these additional saving for Home Care Services
Medicare / MediCal Approved Provider
A-1 home Care Agency is a Medicare Advantage Plan and MediCal Waiver Provider for Personal Care Services.
♦ Regional Centers for Those with Special Needs
Provides Respite Care for families with children with developmental delays, physical disabilities and intellectual disabilities.
♦ Multi Service Senior Programs (MSSPs)
MSSPs provide various resources to those in need. Seniors and disabled persons can meet one-on-one with a Social Worker from these organization who will assess and provide information and assistance.
♦ Worker’s Compensation Insurance
We are approved by Worker’s Comp Companies to help you recover from work-place injuries. Our Home Care Services help speed your rehabilitation.
Call A-1 Home Care Today to Schedule Affordable Service!
Los Angeles County (562) 929-8400
Orange County (949) 650-3800
San Gabriel Valley (877) 929-8499