24 Hour Home Care
24 HOUR HOME CARE
24 HOUR HOME CARE SERVICES FOR ELDERLY AND SENIORS
Remaining independent becomes more difficult for Elderly and Seniors, due to naturally deteriorating senses and physical ability.
If your loved one has a chronic illness such as pneumonia, COPD or diabetes, then the debilitating effects of growing older are even more severe. The health and safety of an aging parent is at a higher risk with an underlying medical condition.
If your loved one needs 24 hour home care to ensure they’re healthy and safe, A-1 Home Care Agency can help.
We understand how difficult and stressful finding the right in home care giver to provide compassionate 24 hour, Round-the-Clock care for your loved one is.
OUR HOME CARE SERVICES:
No matter what your loved one’s care situation may be, we can provide you with an experienced, qualified, and compassionate caregiver for 24 Hourly Home Care and 24 Hour Live-In Care. We specialize in home care services ranging from Companion Services to more specialized needs.
- Activities of Daily Living
- Incontinence & Toiletry Care
- After Surgery Care
- Arthritis and Pain Management Care
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Care
- Dementia and Memory Care
- Safety Supervision
- Diabetic Care
- Cancer & Tumor Care
- Hospice Caregiver Assistance
- Post Stroke Recovery
- Heart Attack Rehabilitation
- Kidney Disease & Dialysis Care
- Multiple Sclerosis Care
- Caregiver for Low Vision / Visual Impairment / Blindness
- Assistance for Deafness / Hard of Hearing
- Bipolar / Manic Depressive Care
- Traumatic Brain Injury & Neurological Disorders
- Lou Gehrig’s Disease / ALS Care
- State Licensed, Bonded and Insured Non-Medical Home Care Organization (HCO)
- Certified MediCare / MediCal Provider for Personal Care Services
- Vendor for Medi-Cal Waiver Programs
- Approved Vendor by Long-Term Care Insurance Companies
- Contracted Provider for Long Term Care Insurance Guild
- Approved Vendor for Veterans Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit Program
- Respite Care Vendor by California Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center Provider
- Regional Center of Orange County Provider
- North Los Angeles Regional Center Provider
- Service Provider for Senior Care Network / Huntington Hospital – MSSP
- Los Angeles Caregiver Resource Center – USC Davis – MSSP
- Approved Vendor for Partners in Care Foundation – MSSP
- Approved Agency for Family Caregiver Resource Center in OC / St. Jude’s Hospital – MSSP
- Member of American Board of Home Care (ABHC)
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC)
- Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
- Member of American Care Management Association (ACMA)
- Alzheimer’s Association Member
- Member of America’s Choice Provider Network (ACPN)
- Workers Compensation Approved Provider
Our 24 hour and Live-In Home Care Specialists, Nurse Aides, Caregivers, Home Health Aides, Personal Care Assistants, Companions and Home Helpers must have prior at home caregiving experience, verifiable professional references, Test Negative for Covid-19, pass a National Background Check, Tuberculosis (TB) Testing, Malpractice / Liability Insurance, First Aid / CPR Certification and a personal interview with our office staff.
A-1 Home Care Agency has been a care provider in Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley and Orange County since 1991.