Has your loved one struggled with his/her kidney health for long enough already– and would benefit from lasting assistance in the home going forward?
At A-1 Home Care in Cerritos, our call to action always includes a senior smile as the solution– because anything less just isn’t A-1. Our specialized kidney disease care providers extend helping hands and a golden heart to every in-home elder they have the pleasure of working with, regardless of how much their kidney failure has progressed already.
At A-1 Home Care, we provide a variety of in-home care services like:
• assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
• assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
• assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
• wake-up and tuck-in services
• transportation to and from medical appointments, renal dialysis treatments, and other existing engagements
• delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s always kidney-friendly
• running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
• medication reminders and administration assistance
• enjoyable conversation and companionship
• special needs care
• child care
A-1 Home Care also provides hourly in-home care options that include respite care for overworked family caregivers, ALS care for people with weakening muscle function, and Multiple Sclerosis care for people with continual pain and a loss of coordination. Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured, A-1 Home Care is the caregiver agency trusted most in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas today.
If you want to learn more about the exceptional caregiver agency called A-1 Home Care, then contact a compassionate caregiver by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is happy to serve adjacent communities in places such as Los Alamitos, Garden Grove, Seal Beach, La Mirada, and Whittier.