Caregivers are the face and heart of A-1 Home Care Agency. When you are at work and assisting the patient and interacting with the client’s family, you actions, appearance and behavior represent our company. We ask that you be reliable, compassionate, presentable, friendly and on time during your employment with A-1 Home Care.
Tips for being a Successful Caregiver:
- Always get directions and do a test drive before the interview or your first day of work.
- Show up for work 15 minutes early.
- When working, turn your cell phone off.
- Always wear clean scrubs or white uniform with proper non-skid shoes.
- Be familiar with the patients name and family members
- Be aware of your duties and responsibilities. Know what you are expected to do for the patient or client.
- Be proactive. Don’t wait to be told what to do, find something that needs to be done and do it.
- Never give the client reason to doubt your abilities or that you want to be there.
- Always strive to brighten the client’s day and relieve their tension and stress.
- Smile! Smile! Smile!
Are you a recent graduate of a vocational school such as Info Tech Career College or UEI College and looking to start your career as a caregiver? Perhaps you’re an experienced:
- Home Helper
- Child Care Provider
- Nurse Aide
- Senior Companion
- Respite Caregiver
- Medical Assistant
- Hospital/Nursing Home Sitter
- Hospise Care Giver
- Personal Care Assistant
- Home Health Aide
- Mother’s Helper
If so, calling A-1 Home Care may be the answer. Joining a respectable and established placement agency with an excellent reputation is a great way to find a new Caregiver referral position. We are always looking for professional, reliable, skilled and compassionate Care Providers for our senior, handicapped, elderly or disabled clients in Los Angeles County, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, San Gabriel Valley and the South Bay Area in Southern California.
Live in and Hourly, Full and Part Time Referral Opportunities!
A-1 Home Care Agency offers various hours and shifts to best meet all our clients needs. If you are looking for full time, part time, live in 24 hour care, hourly live out positions, short term temporary referral position or ongoing long term placement, we have a schedule that is right for you. Every applicant must apply in person at our office in Santa Fe Springs, CA and have CPR Training and First Aid training. Every Care Provider must pass a Sex Offender Database Check, Nationwide Criminal Background Check, DMV Check and Reference Check.
Caregiver Referral Tips
Some Referral Tips for being hired as a Caregiver with A-1 Home Care are to be punctual, reliable, friendly, proactive and compassionate. If you have Caregiver skills and a caring heart, we can match you with a client who needs help with Dementia Care, Post-Partum Care, Elder Care, Schizophrenia Care, Arthritis Pain Care, Bipolar / Manic Depressive Care, Nanny / Babysitter Services, Post Stroke Recovery, Alzheimer Care, Macular Degeneration Care, Special Needs Care, Child Care, Parkinson Care, Hospice Care, Senior Services, Incontinence Care, Diabetes / Diabetic Care, Lou Gehrig’s disease care, Multiple Sclerosis Care, Cancer Care and After Surgery Care.