Personal Services for Elderly, Seniors and Disabled in Anaheim Hills, CA
In Home Care Services
When you’re the primary care giver for a senior, elderly or disabled relative, it’s difficult to balance their needs against your other obligations and responsibilities. If you find yourself feeling stressed, you may want to arrange a Respite Caregiver to give yourself a chance to recharge. A-1 Home Care has provided non medical in home care services to seniors, elderly and disabled residents of Anaheim Hills, Anaheim, Yorba Linda and other cities in Orange County since 1991. We have highly skilled, dependable and affordable Caregivers, Respite Caregivers, Personal Care Assistants, Nurse Aides, Home Health Aides, Senior Companions, In Home Hospice Caregivers and Medical Assistants able to assist you and your loved one. Whether you need a Respite Caregiver for a short term, temporary care situation or for ongoing care on a regular schedule, A-1 Home Care can help.
Call 949-650-3800 today for help tomorrow!
Alzheimer, Parkinson and Dementia In Home Care
If your loved one has been diagnosed with a medical condition such as Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Terminal Illness, Bipolar / Manic Depression, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes, Memory Loss, Muscular Dystrophy or Incontinence and need expert assistance to care for them at home, call A-1 Home Care. Our skilled Caregivers, Nurse Aides, Home Health Aides, Senior Companions and Medical Assistants are experienced with caring for seniors and elderly and can help with personal hygiene, housecleaning, laundry, errands, medication reminders, meal preparation and transportation to medical appointments.
Call 949-650-3800 for the professional in home assistance you need.
Recommended by Medical Professional
Our agency is highly recommended by doctors, nurses, social workers and case managers from hospitals such as Saddleback Memorial Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, University of California Irvine Medical Center, Western Medical Center, Anaheim Memorial Hospital, Montclair Hospital, Mission Hospital and Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center. We have also dealt with Long Term Care Insurance Companies like Penn Treaty, John Hancock, Bankers’ Life and Casualty, Veteran Administration, CALPERS and MetLife Insurance for the welfare of our clients.
For a reputable, Licensed, Bonded and Insured Caregiver Agency, call 949-650-3800 today!
In Home Personal Care with Dignity and Respect
A-1 Home Care believes every person regardless of the situation should be treated with dignity, respect and compassion. When you hire a certified Care Provider from our agency, we guarantee exemplary customer service and care. A-1 Home Care’s staff are always available, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to best serve the needs of our clients. When hiring personal in home care services from A-1 Home Care, you can rest assured your loved one is treated with the care and concern they would receive from a loving family member of their own.
Call 949-650-3800 for a compassionate, loving and reliable Caregiver!
In Home Caregiver Agency Services
When hiring an expert care provider from A-1 Home Care, you will be carefully matched with a thoroughly screened and certified Caregiver, Nurse Aide, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Assistant, Respite Caregiver, In Home Hospice Caregiver, Hospital Sitter, Senior Companion or Medical Assistant. Every Care Provider must undergo a Sex Offender Database Check, Nationwide Criminal Background Check, DMV Check, Reference Check and traditional face to face interview with agency staff before being placed with clients. A-1 Home Care does not accept any Care Provider though virtual applications, we meet each one personally. We also require all Caregivers to have CPR training, First Aid training and Malpractice / Liability Insurance for client’s further peace of mind.
For a carefully screened and well trained Caregiver, call 949-650-3800 today!
DO I NEED HOME CARE SERVICES?
If a loved one has recently suffered a stroke, injury, poor health or undergone surgery they may require personal home care services to assist them during their recovery and rehabilitation.
Most people want to help a loved one any way they can, but highly personal services such as bathing and toiletry can become embarrassing and anxiety-ridden for an elderly or senior family member. You can also cause harm to your loved one or yourself while acting as a Family Caregiver.
For example, being a small-framed daughter for your father – who is 6’ tall and weighs over 250 pounds – there’s a real risk of him slipping and falling while you help him shower. Trying to catch him as he falls is a very unsafe situation, since you can both be injured.
Even helping your frail mother can cause her anxiety due to embarrassment or the fear of falling which can lead to her not wanting to maintain her personal hygiene.
A-1 Home Care Agency can provide personal home care services to assist your loved one with a speedy and complete recovery or keep them safe as they age in the comfort of their home.
A-1 Home Care Agency can provide the personal services your loved one needs, matching the Caregiver’s skills, experience and physical attributes to the needs of your family member. All Caregivers, Home Health Aides, Personal Care Attendants and Nurse Aides must pass our screening process and provide current documentation and references.
Care Provider Requirements:
- Be State Registered
- Have Minimum 2 Years’ Experience
- LiveScan Background Check
- DMV Driving Record Check
- Sex Offender Database Check
- Test Negative for Covid-19
- Tuberculosis Test
- CPR and 1st Aid Certification
- Completed State Required Training
- Malpractice / Liability Insurance
- Interview with A-1 Home Care Agency Staff
HOME CARE SERVICES:
- Personal Hygiene / Bathing Assistance
- Incontinence Care / Toiletry Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility / Walking Assistance
- Safety Supervision
- Range of Motion
- Transferring from Bed to Chair
- Errand Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Assistance Recovering from Injuries, Accidents or Falls
MEDICAL CONDITION CARE:
- After Surgery Care and Rehab
- Transitional Care
- After Stroke Recovery
- Dementia / Memory Care
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Sundowner’s Syndrome
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Safety Supervision
- Arthritis / Pain Management
- Kidney Disease / Dialysis Care
- Cancer / Tumor Care
- Traumatic Brain Injury or Neurologic Disorder
- Low Vision / Blind / Visual Impairment
- Hard of Hearing / Deaf
- Hospice / Palliative Care
WHY HIRE FROM A-1 HOME CARE AGENCY?
Our agency has provided affordable and compassionate non-medical home care services since 1991. We offer personalized schedules and customized care plans. We serve Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley and Orange County residents and can provide Part-Time, Hourly Home Care or Full-Time, Live In Care.
- State Licensed, Bonded and Insured Non-Medical Home Care Organization (HCO)
- Certified MediCare / MediCal Provider for Personal Care Services
- Vendor for Medi-Cal Waiver Programs
- Approved Vendor by Long-Term Care Insurance Companies
- Contracted Provider for Long Term Care Insurance Guild
- Approved Vendor for Veterans Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit Program
- Provider for Health Saving Accounts (HSA) Health Plans
- Respite Care Vendor by California Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center Provider
- Regional Center of Orange County Provider
- North Los Angeles Regional Center Provider
- Service Provider for Senior Care Network / Huntington Hospital – MSSP
- Los Angeles Caregiver Resource Center – USC Davis – MSSP
- Approved Vendor for Partners in Care Foundation – MSSP
- Approved Agency for Family Caregiver Resource Center in OC / St. Jude’s Hospital – MSSP
- Member of American Board of Home Care (ABHC)
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC)
- Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
- Member of American Care Management Association (ACMA)
- Alzheimer’s Association Member
Call for a Free Quote Today!
Los Angeles County (562) 929-8400
Orange County (949) 650-3800
San Gabriel Valley (877) 929-8499