Oftentimes, elders experience the most long-term comfort when they receive short-term home assistance during times of temporary need.
At A-1 Home Care, our caregiving professionals provide specialized caregiver services for elders looking for some short-term assistance while recovering from a recent surgery or injury or other example of after surgery care.
Some of the caregiver services that the diverse senior care specialists at A-1 Home Care provide include:
- assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally offers caregiving solutions like hospice care for elders needing more long-term assistance and special needs care for children with disabilities. This versatility of home care services combined with the lasting dedication to providing only excellence has allowed A-1 Home Care to retain its position at the pinnacle of elder care provision for the past quarter century and counting already!
If you want to find out more about the exceptional live-in care options that are at your disposal when you choose A-1 Home Care today, contact our friendly staff by dialing (877) 929-8499 or visiting our website at A-1homecare.com