In home care for seniors and Elderly with kidney disease
In home care for seniors and Elderly with kidney disease
Home Care Services for Seniors with Kidney Disease
Kidney health can be affected by other pre-existing medical conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure.
Your kidneys serve the function of removing excess water and waste from your blood. When kidneys are unable to serve their function, serious health consequences can lead to kidney failure, in which dialysis or kidney replacement therapy is necessary.
Seniors and elderly patients with Chronic Kidney or Renal Disease need to closely monitor their health to prevent Kidney Failure. In Home Care Services from a reliable home care organization can help improve their health and the quality of their life.
In Home Care Services for Chronic Kidney Disease Patient
If you have an elderly or senior family member with Chronic Kidney Disease, Renal Failure or a Kidney Tumor, A-1 Home Care Agency can provide compassionate caregivers to assist with helping your loved one control their blood sugar levels and blood pressure through a carefully structured diet and regular exercise.
Experienced In-Home Caregivers can assist with:
- All Activities of Daily Living
- Personal Hygiene and Bathing Assistance
- Incontinence Care / Toiletry Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Dialysis Caregivers
- Mobility Assistance
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Diabetic Care
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Safety Supervision and Fall Prevention
If your loved one has other medical or neurological conditions, we can match you with a caregiver experienced with Kidney Disease Care and:
- Dementia and Memory Care
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- After Surgery / Post-Acute Care
- After Stroke Care
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Cancer Caregiver Support
- Hospice Caregiver Assistance
- Arthritis / Pain Management
Home Dialysis Caregivers
Having to undergo Dialysis Treatments several time a week is physically and emotionally exhausting. There are options to assist with travelling from home to the Dialysis Center but no one to help you from the vehicle to the medical center or from the car to your home.
A Dialysis Caregiver provides one-on-one assistance, companionship and support from the beginning of your treatment to returning home. Dialysis Care Givers from A-1 Home Care Agency will help with your personal hygiene, grooming and dressing. They’ll accompany to your dialysis appointment, assisting you in and out of the vehicle and keeping you company during your dialysis treatment.
Our caregivers are warm, compassionate and provide physical and emotional support to seniors and elderly patients with kidney and renal disease.
Kidney Disease, Tumors and Renal Failure
If your loved one has a malignant or benign kidney tumor and has undergone surgery, chemotherapy or radiation therapy or has had Kidney Transplant Surgery, our experienced caregivers can help your loved one recover and rehabilitate at home with an experienced After Surgery Care Givers.
Our At Home Care Services help seniors and elderly people who reside in Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, the South Bay Area and Orange County rehab at home and manage their kidney and renal health by providing supportive care based on their customized Care Plan.
We offer personalized one-on-one care on a schedule that fits your family’s needs and match your loved one with a carefully screened Caregiver, Nurse Aide, Personal Care Attendant or Home Health Aide. We can help manage and care for kidney / peritoneal disease, renal failure, cancer and post-surgery patients in the comfort of their homes.
In Home Caregivers for End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
When a loved one is dealing with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) or Kidney Failure, a in home caregiver providing supportive care can help improve their physical health and emotional state.
An experienced and compassionate home health aide, personal care attendant, caregiver or nurse aid can help manage symptoms of kidney failure or the after affects of a kidney transplant.
Symptoms of Kidney / Renal Failure:
- Agitation, restlessness
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Trouble Breathing / Shortness of Breath
- Loss of Appetite
In Home Care Givers from A-1 Home Care Agency can provide non-acute kidney and peritoneal supportive care and help with the recovery and rehab from kidney transplant surgery. Our home care services give your loved one the extra support and care they need while undergoing dialysis treatment and care for chronic kidney disease (CKD).
Supportive Hospice and Palliative In-Home Care Giver
All of our Home Care Professionals are available for 24 Hour Live-In Care or Hourly Care. Our Caregivers, Nurse Aides, Home Health Aides and Personal Care Attendants are carefully screened and matched to families. We have very compassionate hospice and palliative in home care givers for end of life supportive care.
All Caregivers Must:
- Be State Registered
- Have Minimum 2 Years’ Experience
- Test Negative for Covid-19
- LiveScan Background Check
- DMV Driving Record Check
- Sex Offender Database Check
- Tuberculosis Test
- CPR and 1st Aid Certification
- Completed State Required Training
- Malpractice / Liability Insurance
- Interview with A-1 Home Care Agency Staff
Why Choose A-1 Home Care Agency
A-1 Home Care Agency has been helping seniors, elderly, disabled, ill and injured adults and children since 1991. We have 30 years’ experience providing In Home Care Services to residents of Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley and the South Bay area in Southern California.
We are trusted by many Case Managers, Doctors, Social Workers and other medical staff at various hospitals and medical centers. We are approved by the Veterans Administration, Long Term Care Insurance, Health Savings Accounts and are a Medicare / MediCaid provider for Personal Care Services.
- State Licensed, Bonded and Insured Non-Medical Home Care Organization (HCO)
- Certified MediCare / MediCal Provider for Personal Care Services
- Vendor for Medi-Cal Waiver Programs
- Approved Vendor by Long-Term Care Insurance Companies
- Contracted Provider for Long Term Care Insurance Guild
- Approved Vendor for Veterans Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit Program
- Provider for Health Saving Accounts (HSA) Health Plans
- Respite Care Vendor by California Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center Provider
- Regional Center of Orange County Provider
- North Los Angeles Regional Center Provider
- Service Provider for Senior Care Network / Huntington Hospital – MSSP
- Los Angeles Caregiver Resource Center – USC Davis – MSSP
- Approved Vendor for Partners in Care Foundation – MSSP
- Approved Agency for Family Caregiver Resource Center in OC / St. Jude’s Hospital – MSSP
- Member of American Board of Home Care (ABHC)
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC)
- Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
- Member of American Care Management Association (ACMA)
- Alzheimer’s Association Member
- Workers Compensation Approved Provider
To find a compassionate caregiver in your area, CALL us at:
Los Angeles County
San Gabriel Valley