The phrase “home care” doesn’t only imply long-term hospice care for ailing elders—in fact, it usually means short-term care or hourly care services in the home.
A-1 Home Care’s long-lasting senior solutions involve home services like:
- assistance with household chores such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- assistance with mobility
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
The diverse caregivers at A-1 Home Care have helped the caregiving agency that’s trusted most in Southern California remain at the pinnacle of home care provision for the past 20-plus years and counting. A-1 Home Care provides a multitude of care options that include brain injury care, Lou Gehrig’s disease care, and hospital sitters for after surgery care.
If you want to find out more about the exceptional live-in care options that are at your disposal when you choose A-1 Home Care today, contact our friendly staff by dialing (877) 929-8499 or visiting our website at A-1homecare.com
A-1 Home Care serves neighboring communities in cities that include Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Culver City, Marina Del Rey, and Sherman Oaks.