Did you know that even during your stay in a hospital following a surgical procedure, you can enjoy round-the-clock hospital sitters at the most affordable prices available anywhere?
At A-1 Home Care in Anaheim Hills, our friendly caregivers provide after surgery care options that keep seniors relaxed and relieved during the entirety of their hospital stay. Each caregiver on staff comes with helping hands and a golden heart to serve people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
A-1 Home Care provides long-lasting after surgery care services to the home that include:
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
- assistance with mobility
- maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
- transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care provides care to communities throughout Los Angeles and Orange County and has done so for the past quarter century and counting. Each caregiver provides numerous senior care solutions like arthritis care for people with brittle bones and sore joints, Alzheimer’s and dementia care for people with cognitive decline, and even general companionship for those needing a friend in the home. After all, we are dedicated to making sure that no seniors gets left behind along the road to better home health!
To discover more about the exceptional after surgery care options available in Southern California today, contact a friendly caregiver at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400.