companion services for seniors, elderly and disabled in san dimas
COMPANION SERVICES FOR SENIORS, ELDERLY AND DISABLED IN SAN DIMAS
Having companionship and someone to talk to is important to our mental and emotional health especially for seniors, elderly and disabled people. If you live in San Dimas or neighboring city of Covina, Walnut, Azusa, Claremont, Glendora, West Covina, Pomona or Diamond Bar and are having difficulty with social contacts and maintaining your home, a Senior Companion can be the solution. A Senior Companion, Caregiver, Home Helper, or Personal Care Assistant from A-1 Home Care can provide you the companionship and assistance with activities of daily living you need to stay involved with the world around you and allow you to age in the comfort of your own home. Our warm and caring Companions and Caregivers are carefully screened, have CPR/1st Aid training and verifiable references for your peace of mind.
A-1 Home Care has more than 30 years’ experience providing high quality at home care services at affordable rates to seniors, elderly, disabled and handicapped individuals. Our agency is Licensed, Bonded, and Insured and has an A rating from the Better Business Bureau. We offer 24 hour home based Companion Services or customized hourly at home care based on your specific needs. A-1 Home Care never closes or uses voicemail guaranteeing you speak with a live Case Manager 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Call (949) 650-3800 today for at home Companion Services!
Expert At Home Alzheimer and Dementia Care
If a relative is suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or dementia and needs at home care, hiring a professional Caregiver to assist your family is a viable solution. A-1 Home Care provides affordable and expert in home Alzheimer and Dementia care to senior and elderly residents of San Dimas, CA. Our Caregivers, Nurse Aides, Home Health Aides and Senior Companions are experienced with caring for patients with age related conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Macular Degeneration, and Dementia. Our compassionate Caregivers and Senior Companions can assist your loved one with bathing, dressing, housecleaning, laundry, shopping, cooking, medication reminders, memory and mental acuity exercises, incontinence, pet care, physical therapy, mobility issues and much more.
A-1 Home Care is referred to patients by leading hospitals and medical centers such as Aurora Charter Oak Hospital, East Valley Hospital Medical Center and Foothill Presbyterian Hospital. We are proud members of the National Care Planning Council, Shield Accreditation, Torrance Chamber of Commerce, Pasadena Chamber of Commerce and have the Gilbert Guide Seal of Approval.
Call our 24 hour hotline at any time at (877) 929-8499.
In Home Companion Services Provided
- Card games and board games
- Reading assistance and being read to
- Engaging and heart-felt conversations
- Hobbies, scrapbooking, arts and crafts, arranging photo albums and gardening
- Discussions of recent events
- Listening to and participation in recollecting the client’s past
- Watching and discussing favorite movies
Activities and Outings for Socialization
- Transportation to doctor and medical appointments
- Maintaining a calendar and giving reminders of special events, birthdays and holidays
- Visits to friends, family, community centers and favorite places
Personal In Home Care Services
- Light housecleaning
- Shopping and other errands
- Organizing mail, mailing bill payments, letter writing
- Answering phone and taking messages
- Pet care
- Accepting home deliveries
- Organizing medications
Services Beneficial to Health and Well-Being
- Meal planning and preparation
- Personal hygiene
- Incontinence and Toiletry Assistance
- Mobility Assistance, physical therapy, exercise and movement
- Lifting and transferring from bed to wheelchair for morning and evening routines
Call (562) 929-8400 for compassionate home based care!