In America today, many people are born with cognitive deficiencies or physical handicaps that make life in the home more high maintenance than would otherwise be the case.
At A-1 Home Care in Hollywood, we provide the leading special needs caregiving services available anywhere in Southern California– and all at an affordable price to you. Each specialized caregiver on staff comes backed by years of experience in the caregiving field to go along with helpful hands and a golden heart that’s always looking to serve.
Take a look below at some of the in-home care assistance services that A-1 Home Care provides to children with special needs and their families:
- assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
Whether your child in the home suffers from autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, epilepsy, paralysis, Angelman Syndrome, Hunter Syndrome, or any other condition that necessitates special needs, A-1 Home Care is honored to help, and represents the leader in home care provision in Los Angeles and Orange County.
For more information about the 24 hour care giving services that extend to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, and are offered only at the most convenient prices available, contact a helpful care expert at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care also provides hourly in-home care services to communities like Beverly Hills, Century City, Culver City, Santa Monica, and LA.