If you or a beloved family member over the age of 50 suffers from sore, achy, and stiff joints that have allowed the New Year to feel like a real dud so far, then it is time you found the caregiving agency of choice.
Some of the leading in-home arthritic care services that A-1 Home Care offers to elders throughout Southern California communities include:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
Every A-1 Home Care caregiver comes with helping hands and a golden heart that allows elders to realize firsthand just how much A-1 Home Care is dedicated to always provides the best—while leaving behind the rest!
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiving options like hospice care for the terminally ill, diabetic care, Lou Gehrig’s disease care, and much more so that all seniors’ home health can improve– regardless of their individual situations.
If you want to find out more about the exceptional live-in care options that are at your disposal when you choose A-1 Home Care today, contact our friendly staff by dialing (877) 929-8499 or visiting our website at A-1homecare.com