Specialty Services / Hip Knee Replacement
HIP, KNEE OR SHOULDER REPLACEMENT SURGERY
Post Surgery Care and recovery
As we grow older, our bones, cartilage and joints begin to wear out. This can cause extreme pain and lack of mobility. Fortunately, hip, knee, shoulder and other joints can be replaced or repaired by skilled orthopedic surgeons.
If you or someone you care about is undergoing any type of surgery, the recovery can be painful and stressful. Having an experienced Caregiver, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Attendants or Nurse Aide providing one-on-one care will improve rehabilitation time and ease pain and worry.
By hiring a Home Based Care Agency, you receive physical and emotional support during your convalescence. Caregivers experienced with After Surgery and Post-Acute Care can ensure you get back on your feet sooner without increasing your risks of falling or injuries.
A-1 Home Care Agency has more than 30 years’ experience working with Primary Care Physicians to provide the right at home care services to fit your Care Plan.
Rehabilitation After hip or knee replacement
Going from independence and self-sufficient to limited mobility or even time in a wheelchair is difficult but your body requires time to heal after any type of surgery. This is especially true for hip or knee replacement surgery.
We depend on our legs, knees and hips for much more than just walking and standing. Therefore, it’s very important to have help after surgery. You may need assistance with:
- Bathing / Showering
- Standing / Sitting
- Preparing Meals
- Cleaning the House
- Doing Laundry
You need to be in a clean environment and eat nutritious meals to help speed recovery and prevent infections. Hiring a reliable and experienced caregiver from A-1 Home Care Agency will ensure you have the help you need to heal quickly.
Shoulder or elbow surgery
If you need surgery on your shoulder or elbow, caring for yourself will be difficult while you heal, especially if’s your dominant hand and arm. You may find small tasks like brushing your hair, showering and dressing are very problematic.
It takes time to heal from orthopedic surgery and having an experienced and compassionate caregiver to help you during your recovery can make all the difference.
Caregivers from A-1 Home Care Agency can assist with:
- Bathing / Personal Hygiene
- Dressing / Grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility Assistance
- Range of Motion
- Errand Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Pain Management
Call A-1 Home Care Agency
We have been helping families living in Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley and Riverside since 1991.
- State Licensed, Bonded and Insured Non-Medical Home Care Organization (HCO)
- Vendor for Anthem Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Approved Vendor by Long-Term Care Insurance Companies
- Contracted Provider for Long Term Care Insurance Guild
- Provider for Health Saving Accounts (HSA) Health Plans
- Service Provider for Senior Care Network / Huntington Hospital – MSSP
- Los Angeles Caregiver Resource Center – USC Davis – MSSP
- Approved Vendor for Partners in Care Foundation – MSSP
- Approved Agency for Family Caregiver Resource Center in OC / St. Jude’s Hospital – MSSP
- Member of American Board of Home Care (ABHC)
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC)
- Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
- Member of American Care Management Association (ACMA)
- Alzheimer’s Association Member
- Workers Compensation Approved Provider
We specialize in After Surgery and Rehabilitation Care!
Our knowledgeable Caregivers, Hospital Companions, Home Health Aides and Personal Care Attendants are trained and experienced in providing recuperative at home care.
For a reliable and affordable Caregiver to help you recover from Hip, Knee, Shoulder or Elbow Surgery, CALL us at (562) 929-8400, (949) 650-3800, or (877) 929-8499 today!