KEEP YOUR FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE
If you’ve noticed that certain activities are becoming more difficult as you age and are concerned about losing your freedom and independence, worry no more! A-1 Home Care can provide a reliable and discreet Home Helper or Senior Companion to help you stay active and in your home. Home-Based care services from Home Helpers and Companions aren’t just for the disabled, handicapped or elderly. Home care assistance from A-1 Home Care is customized to your specific needs so you have the help you need when you need it. Whether you just need help running errands and shopping or assistance with bathing and dressing, a Home Helper from A-1 Home Care is there for you! Our agency is Licensed, Bonded, and Insured, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We have provided superior at home recovery care services to residents of Los Angeles County cities including Hollywood, Studio City, Beverly Hills, Burbank, and Brentwood since 1991.
HOME HELPER SERVICE
Having a 24 hour Home Helper means having the personal care and assistance you need any time of the day or night. If you suffer from arthritis or have limited mobility, a Home Helper from A-1 Home Care can assist you with walking, toiletry and lifting and transferring from your bed to wheelchair at your convenience. At home recovery care provides the peace of mind of knowing someone is there to talk to or help you if you fall. You’re not alone or lonely with a caring Home Helper, Senior Companion, or Caregiver from A-1 Home Care. We offer short term placement, ongoing home recovery care, respite care for family caregivers and after surgery care, depending on your personal situation.
Have any questions? Please feel free to reach us at (949) 650-3800 or at (562) 929-8400.
Home-Based Services Provided but Not Limited to:
- Light housecleaning
- Changing bed linen
- Taking out garbage and trash
- Washing and putting away clothes
- Cleaning and organizing closets and pantries
- Pet Care
- Dusting and arranging knick-knacks on shelves
- Shopping for groceries and household supplies
- Picking up and dropping off prescriptions and dry cleaning
- Drive to medical appointments and social events
- Companionship to plays, concerts, movies, and activities
- Assistance with club meetings and religious services
- Aid with vacation and travel plans
- Water plants
- Assist with hobbies such as gardening, arranging photo albums and scrapbooking
Call us at our 24 hour hotline number at (877) 929-8499 today, for Home Helper Services tomorrow!