Caregivers for Seniors with Kidney Disease/ Tumor in Anaheim Hills
Kidney Disease (nephropathy) and Tumor are leading causes of damage to the structure of the kidneys. In adults, renal cell carcinoma develops when the cells lining the small tubes in the kidney become cancerous and develop tumors. Because kidney cancer rarely causes problems in its early stages, screening and detection is of utmost importance. Our Anaheim Hills Kidney Disease/ Tumor Caregivers provide experienced support for seniors and adults with kidney issues.
A-1 Home Care offers care and companions hip for elders and adults who have been diagnosed with kidney cancer and kidney disease. We offer a wide range of flexible services, but our tailored caregiving plans can include: Transportation to dialysis/ doctor appointments, Prescription pickup, Healthy meal preparation, Medication reminders, Basic health monitoring, and Light cleaning.
A-1 Home Care is A+ rated with the BBB and a member of the National Care Planning Council for ethical homecare. We are chamber members in Santa Fe Springs, Pasadena, Newport Beach and Torrance. We provide care in Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda, Brea, Diamond Bar, Corona, Fullerton, Placentia, Villa Park, Orange, and other cities in Orange County and Los Angeles County. To arrange affordable in home Elder Care, call 949-650-3800
Kidney Disease & Dialysis Care
Your kidneys serve the function of removing excess water and waste from your blood. When kidneys are unable to serve their function, serious health consequences can lead to kidney failure, in which dialysis or kidney replacement therapy is necessary.
Pre-existing medical conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure can lead to Chronic Kidney Disease or Renal Disease.
Compassionate Caregivers for Elderly and Seniors
If you have an elderly or senior family member with Chronic Kidney Disease, Renal Failure or a Kidney Tumor, A-1 Home Care Agency can provide compassionate caregivers to assist with helping your loved one control their blood sugar and blood pressure levels through a carefully structured diet and regular exercise.
If your loved one has a malignant or benign kidney tumor and has undergone surgery, chemotherapy or radiation therapy, our experienced caregivers can help your loved one recover by assisting with activities of daily living. We can also assist with transportation and compassionate care to and from Dialysis Treatment.
Activities of Daily Living:
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Incontinence Care / Toiletry Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility Assistance
- Range of Motion
- Errand / Transportation Assistance
- Companionship / Emotional Support
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housecleaning and Laundry
- Bathing and Tuck-In Services
All of our Home Care Professionals are available for 24 Hour Live-In Care or Hourly Care. Our Caregivers, Nurse Aides, Home Health Aides and Personal Care Assistants must provide proof of:
- State Registration
- Minimum 2 Years’ Experience
- LiveScan Background Check
- DMV Driving Record Check
- Sex Offender Database Check
- Tuberculosis Test
- CPR and 1st Aid Certification
- Completed State Required Training
- Malpractice / Liability Insurance
They must also have a face-to-face interview with A-1 Home Care Agency Staff
Many hospitals and medical centers trust A-1 Home Care Agency with their patients.
Why Choose A-1 Home Care Agency:
- State Licensed, Bonded and Insured Non-Medical Home Care Agency
- Approved Vendor by Long-Term Care Insurance Companies
- Contracted Provider for Long Term Care Insurance Guild
- Approved Vendor for Veterans Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit Program
- Approved Vendor for Regional Center of Orange County
- Approved Vendor for Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center
- Partner of Citrus Valley Hospital for Medi-Care Bundle Payment Program
- Approved Vendor for Partners in Care Foundation – MSSP
- Vendor for Family Caregiver Resource Center in OC / St. Jude’s Hospital – MSSP
- Member of American Board of Home Care
- National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC)
- Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
- Member of American Care Management Association
- Certified National Readmission Prevention Team
Our agency has served Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley and Orange County since 1991. We have over 27 years’ experience helping families with live changing events such as health and medical issues, falls and injuries and age based illnesses.
If your loved one has Long Term Care Insurance, we are approved by Penn Treaty, CALPERS, MetLife Insurance, Veteran Administration, John Hancock, Bankers’ Life & Casualty and many more.
To find a compassionate caregiver in your area, CALL us at:
Los Angeles County (562) 929-8400
Orange County (949) 650-3800
San Gabriel Valley (877) 929-8499